2018 ASMI AGM elects new Board Director
28 November 2018
The Australian Self Medication Industry (ASMI) held its AGM in Parliament House, Canberra, yesterday.
Doug Cunningham, Managing Director, Johnson & Johnson Pacific and Mark Sargent, General Manager, ANZ Consumer Health Bayer Australia were re-elected to the Board of Directors.
Joining the Board of Directors for the first time, also elected at the AGM, is Theresa Agnew, Area General Manager, Australia & New Zealand, GSK Consumer Healthcare.
ASMI Chairperson, Lindsay Forrest, congratulated the Directors on their election and welcomed them to the Board.
“After a successful 2018, ASMI is in a strong position to continue advocating for greater Self Care over the year ahead with the re-election of Doug and Mark, and the election of Theresa, yesterday in Canberra” explained Lindsay Forrest.
Elected Directors hold office for two years, and join the existing Board of Directors:
- Robert Barnes, Head of Nutritionals & Consumer OTC, Aspen Pharmacare
- Glenn Cochran, Regional Director Australia & NZ – Health, Reckitt Benckiser
- Lindsay Forrest, Consultant (Chairperson)
- Andrew Jenkin, General Manager, Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
- Alan Oppenheim, Managing Director, Ego Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd
- Seona Wallace, Managing Director, HealthOne